- Resuming ADF full-time service (former contributors) factsheet [PDF 113 KB]
- Resuming ADF full-time service (pension recipients and deferred members) factsheet [PDF 187 KB]
- Election for former DFRDB members resuming ADF full-time service form [PDF 709 KB]
- D100 online form
- DFRDB Book [PDF 2 MB]
- MilitarySuper website
If you do not lodge your scheme election before your re-entry, you will automatically join MilitarySuper; this is final and irreversible for your re-engagement and all future full-time Australian Defence Force (ADF) engagements.
Re-entry means a person’s first day of service in the ADF; it includes:
- returning to the ADF in the permanent forces or reserves
- changing from inactive reserve to active reserve or to permanent forces, and
- extending or continuing an existing ADF engagement.
Please use our Election for former DFRDB members resuming ADF full-time service form [PDF 709 KB] or D100 online form if you intend to re-enter the ADF (including the reserves) on continuous full-time service (CFTS) and are a former DFRDB member who:
- receives retirement pay
- receives invalidity pay, or
- has a deferred benefit which you have not claimed.