- elected to remain in DFRDB; or
- are a retirement pay recipient who re-entered the ADF full time or on continuous full-time service for 12 months or more and elected, prior to your re-entry, to again be a contributing DFRDB member.
Important for DFRDB recipient members: If you do not elect MilitarySuper or DFRDB before you resume ADF full-time service, you automatically join MilitarySuper for this and all your future service periods. Read more about re-entering the ADF.
If you discharge, you can no longer contribute to DFRDB.
Take action for your super
Grow and manage your super
Plan your future
- Request an estimate
- Leave without pay
- Understand family law options
- Plan to retire
- Review withdrawal options
- Understand discharge options
- Retire and claim your benefit